Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend on the west side

I wish I had taken some pictures this weekend!

My parents met us in Issaquah for the first-ever "Will hand-off!" He went back to Puyallup with them and we went to the Barnett's house in Woodinville. Brice and Amanda's birthday party was a big hit. We had a blast! It was really fun to meet Amanda's boyfriend, Ben, who is now her fiance!! They got engaged on Saturday on their way from Seattle to Portland. Back to the party: we had a blast with our friends and I lost my voice! (I was getting sick already.) Brice was the life of the party. He is so fun!

We spent Friday night in Bellevue, as did our friends Gavin and Patty. The four of us had a marvelous brunch at the Sun Break Cafe in Auburn. Actually, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Afterward, we met my parents at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup to find that they had a wonderful night with Will! We spent time with them that night and even got to hang out with my besties Alison and Stacy again. We drove back home on Sunday.

Alas, I should close this post since I have to write two papers by the end of the night. Hopefully I can steal some of Amanda's pictures from the party and post them soon. Take care, all!

No comments: