September was such a blur! I was hired as a .6 Elementary Music Teacher (at two schools) and it's a very steep learning curve. My parents deserve a huge thank you for watching Will SO often, helping in my classroom, and getting us moved into our new place at the end of the month! We found a fantastic rental house one mile from their house. Thanks also to my brother Darren for helping us move and sharing a bathroom with three extra people for a month! Will loves his Uncle D so much.
Here is Will in his room at my parents' house. He loves to line up his Hotwheel cars on the stripes of the comforter!

Moving day!

Another U-Haul?! Oh yes.

Home sweet home.
1 comment:
Nice job getting caught up on your blog! You'll never believe that I am at Rockaway Beach right now. It's true. Liza Meek and I are scrapbooking here at my neighbor's beach house. It rocks!
Love,
Amos
Post a Comment