Cute things Will says lately:
"I DID it!"
"Oh, BANK you, Mommy/Daddy!"
"That's OK!"
"I find it."
"I chee." (I see.)
He also counts to ten like this: "One, two, five, chick, cheven, eight, nine, ten!" (Sometimes he'll jump to nineteen after that. He really likes nineteen.)
His latest solfege scale is "Do, Mi, Ha, Cho, La, Ti, Do!" (Where is "Re," I ask?)
He is getting more sweet and more independent each day! How those two happen at the same time, I don't know.
2 comments:
Um, ADORABLE! I love it. My little friend Madison had ice cream for the first time, and her mommy and daddy posted a video. So where are videos of Will? ;) Auntie Megan misses him so much. And I miss you more than I can say!
Love it! I know we say this a lot, but we need to get the little dudes together. Nothing like arranged friendship, right?
Post a Comment