Here is Will looking cute in Daddy's shoes! He is looking so grown-up now. I think it's the new haircut, though. (Thank goodness those shoes don't fit yet!)
Megan!!! Get this ... two weeks ago my phone was on SILENT on my way to choir (DUH!!!) and I didn't go this week b/c of another infection under my arm. T.M.I.? Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking againd and I will let you know when we'll be in the 'burg. April? We want to visit soon -- just gotta work it out. I hope Will will do some sweet singing/dancing/acting for you. He's a natural!
2 comments:
I just love reading about the little man all growing up and stuff! It kills me to be so far away--I miss you all so much!
Megan!!! Get this ... two weeks ago my phone was on SILENT on my way to choir (DUH!!!) and I didn't go this week b/c of another infection under my arm. T.M.I.? Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking againd and I will let you know when we'll be in the 'burg. April? We want to visit soon -- just gotta work it out. I hope Will will do some sweet singing/dancing/acting for you. He's a natural!
Post a Comment